Check You Out Check You Out

Despite the movie not looking great, the song is catchy and I like it. Give a bit more work on the video itself, and it would look awesome.

SOULERAOFFICIAL responds:

Thank you! We're musicians that are newbs at animating. Our goal is to make better quality ones soon! :D

The Final Battle. The Final Battle.

one of the best & realistic movies

This is one of the best movies I have ever seen. I dont know if you have used a picture for the background or handdrawn everything, but it looks really cool. The graphics are good, the movie itself had a nice japanese fighting-style manga look... If you could make a complete movie out of this, I would certainly watch it.

Battle Royale NG Battle Royale NG

keep improving

For something that is made by 6 people I would have seen more, sorry. All I see are some pictures in the screen and lots of spelling errors.

Try to make it a real story, with the "actors" actually doing something instead of just standing there. A movie needs movement, not still images. If people dont see movement, they tend to give low scores. Also a spell-checker would come in handy. Not everyone knows slang language.

Kill Some Biebers Kill Some Biebers

good game, lots of bugs

I am not a real fan of justin bieber, I have to admit.

Quality is good, but it contains quite some bugs, and its quite hard to kill more than 2 persons. Maybe having a bigger random value, and try to get rid of that bug at the end (if you click on the right time, it keeps shooting over and over again)

Good for a start, but unfortunately not a winner.

charbz responds:

thanks for the review !! thats my first game ever , and a few people have said that it is a little too difficult

Secret of Mystery House Secret of Mystery House

good, but buggy

Its a good game, but still has his bugs. For example, the sound keeps repeating itself when going out and in the room, and some text is still in spanish. It is a promising game however.

RetroRex responds:

Appreciate you like the game and yet took the time for observations. I htink I could polish this game even more making sure to clear out those bugs, for instance sometimes the arrow is misplaced in the map, while some text still spanish... I shoul've spent more time lceaning this game before posting it.. but oh well, I was in a hurry I guess hehe. THanks.

HT83 Dragon Hunter game HT83 Dragon Hunter game

okay, but needs improvement

The game itself was okay, good quality pictures. I got stuck sometimes (bugrelated?), or got so far in the sky that I got in places i shouldnt be. The game still needs some improvement, also like to see some sort of information (I still dont know what all those potions are and how to use my weapons).

The game itself has a good start, hide and improve the mask that the characters are walking on and you got yourself a good game.