Kill Some Biebers Kill Some Biebers

good game, lots of bugs

I am not a real fan of justin bieber, I have to admit.

Quality is good, but it contains quite some bugs, and its quite hard to kill more than 2 persons. Maybe having a bigger random value, and try to get rid of that bug at the end (if you click on the right time, it keeps shooting over and over again)

Good for a start, but unfortunately not a winner.

charbz responds:

thanks for the review !! thats my first game ever , and a few people have said that it is a little too difficult

Secret of Mystery House Secret of Mystery House

good, but buggy

Its a good game, but still has his bugs. For example, the sound keeps repeating itself when going out and in the room, and some text is still in spanish. It is a promising game however.

RetroRex responds:

Appreciate you like the game and yet took the time for observations. I htink I could polish this game even more making sure to clear out those bugs, for instance sometimes the arrow is misplaced in the map, while some text still spanish... I shoul've spent more time lceaning this game before posting it.. but oh well, I was in a hurry I guess hehe. THanks.

HT83 Dragon Hunter game HT83 Dragon Hunter game

okay, but needs improvement

The game itself was okay, good quality pictures. I got stuck sometimes (bugrelated?), or got so far in the sky that I got in places i shouldnt be. The game still needs some improvement, also like to see some sort of information (I still dont know what all those potions are and how to use my weapons).

The game itself has a good start, hide and improve the mask that the characters are walking on and you got yourself a good game.

The Defender of Zah The Defender of Zah

big bug

Game is good, could use some better graphics and a way to change/turn off the sound.

I also found out that if you select the magic powers and release it, the enemy is instantly killed (the power bar is turning left).

For the rest, it has potential.

redtomato responds:

ahh thanks didnt notice that, and I've just finished adding the sound control button, completely forgot about it in this version, thanks for the input.

Edit: corrected those things you mentioned cheers mate.

Martial Tricks Martial Tricks

good, but could use a story

Graphics were good, game itself was good, but it missed some sort of storyline... It made me very bored after 4-5 levels pressing buttons.

60 seconds sequence 60 seconds sequence

funny

I found it a funny and good game... Better is if you put some music in it, that you can put on/off... Some fast-paced music ;)

Good game, good votes.

Dodge The Dot Dodge The Dot

Very funny

This is a very funny game, especially when the lights go out... Maybe a timer should be placed in the next version?