Check You Out Check You Out

Despite the movie not looking great, the song is catchy and I like it. Give a bit more work on the video itself, and it would look awesome.

SOULERAOFFICIAL responds:

Thank you! We're musicians that are newbs at animating. Our goal is to make better quality ones soon! :D

The Final Battle. The Final Battle.

one of the best & realistic movies

This is one of the best movies I have ever seen. I dont know if you have used a picture for the background or handdrawn everything, but it looks really cool. The graphics are good, the movie itself had a nice japanese fighting-style manga look... If you could make a complete movie out of this, I would certainly watch it.

Battle Royale NG Battle Royale NG

keep improving

For something that is made by 6 people I would have seen more, sorry. All I see are some pictures in the screen and lots of spelling errors.

Try to make it a real story, with the "actors" actually doing something instead of just standing there. A movie needs movement, not still images. If people dont see movement, they tend to give low scores. Also a spell-checker would come in handy. Not everyone knows slang language.

Albort Albort

feels like i am watching inside a mind

It feels like I am inside a mind of some serial killer, my mind almost went nuts from it... Graphics and sound are well-combined to form some sort of weird combination that I can hardly understand.

Goofy Scream Goofy Scream

Could be better

The concept is good, sounds too, but next time draw something instead of copying from games.

Maverlyn responds:

I know i know.. i just uploaded it here because i had nothing better to do with my spare time :)

How dylan got fat How dylan got fat

loader maybe?

The story was ok, graphics were sometimes overlapping each other (see at end) and it was missing a loader or play-button.

Storyline was ok. Good for a short or collab.

Join The Tankmen Army! Join The Tankmen Army!

good movie

It has some form of humor that I like, especially when you see that guy getting mail in the background. Too bad you didnt put undertitles in it, rest was good. Keep going with the good work :)

-Classroom of TERROR-1- -Classroom of TERROR-1-

speedy text

For a stick drawing it was ok, but try to put at least sound in it or slow down the text speed... Its pretty annoying if you are slow in understanding english and you cant follow what he is saying. Best is saying the text yourself and count how long it takes.

CrystalStars responds:

I find sound annoyingly complicated to do. I know how to do it but it allways comes out too long for the timeline. Thanks for the Text Tip!

Penfold Episode 1 Penfold Episode 1

dunno what to do

drawings were ok, there was no story at all and i think putting hiler in the end was crap. Just missed my save by 0.01 point.

DangerMAUS responds:

BUT HILER WAS THE MORAL! I guess the message didn't jive with your tastes, yo. Try eating toast someone's defecated on, it helps somewhat.

Transformers:PrimeProblem Transformers:PrimeProblem

good spoof

It was a good spoof. Nice graphics, too bad there was no enemy around. Had a good laugh. Keep up the work!